Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pinterest Obsessions

Browsing Pinterest can be extremely intimidating, I mean lets be real it's constantly changing with any and all things you can fall in love with. I have to take mental breaks from Pinterest sometimes..real talk. It is like OK my eyes are crossing lets take a break. I was browsing through my all things girly tab and there it was: Neutral tops, witty tees, & patterned flats....OH MY :) I know by looking through my closet that I have a problem and they say the first step in rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem so here it goes: I love a neutral/earth toned sweater, cardigan, and/or jacket. I love any type of patterned flat or loafer and I can't get enough witty tshirts that talk about coffee, chocolate & needing more sleep. 

So there it is....you all know I have some serious issues. Does anyone else feel me?? If I have any type of follower out there that is in the same boat as me then feel free to reach out. Maybe we can grab some coffee or make a trip to the mall?! ;)












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig