Saturday, January 10, 2015

Small Business Saturday - The Charming Willow





Who doesn't love a hand-written thank you note? This is definitely my favorite aspect of shopping "small". I love to hear the story and meet the people behind small businesses. For the first Small Business Saturday feature on the Blog I want to introduce you to The Charming Willow - an accessories boutique. Shopping at the Charming Willow is a convenient way to purchase affordable jewelry and fashion accessories. Whether you are searching for a gorgeous statement necklace, a demure pair of stud earrings, an eye-catching cable cuff, or a fashion-forward infinity scarf, the Charming Willow provides various and unique styles at a very affordable price. At The Charming Willow, the primary goal is to provide the customers with an experience and product that boosts their self-confidence and helps them define their personal style. "We never overprice, and we provide a customer service experience that makes every purchase feel like a special gift."

Let me tell you about my friend Candice. I have known the creator, brains & beauty behind this boutique for 15 years! Growing up she had an eye for all things beautiful and fashion forward and has been creating and styling outfits for our large group of girlfriends since we were 11 years old. When I tell you she is the smartest person I know, I do not exaggerate! This girl definitely got me through some classes during my high school and college career (cough cough anatomy). She could have gone on to do anything!! Lawyer, doctor, astronaut...you name it!!! She was accepted to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and considered moving from her hometown in Va to LA or New York. After some serious soul searching she decided home is where her heart is and where she wanted to see herself and her business flourish.  Following your heart is something that takes a lot of guts to do. Especially when this means starting from the bottom and building your brand from the ground up. I am so inspired by her drive to be successful, her eye for fashion and her heart of gold.       

From her website I picked a few of my favorite things to link below. If you are looking for a unique piece of jewelry at an incredible affordable price check out her website at:


Patterned Knit Infinity Scarf - This scarf is to die for! I love the mustard & navy combo with the pattern that can be worn casual or dressy. 


Mara Earrings - I live for anything turquoise and these earrings are everything!!! $7.99...STOP IT! Get over to the website and purchase NOW!



Tribal Print Leggings  - Leggings with a print are acceptable to wear as pants right?? The tribal print really gives these leggings something extra. If you are looking for some more warmth because were in a Polar Vortex and all check out the fleece lined leggings that are on the site. Let me know where you can find leggings this cute for less than $12??...Ill wait......


Cleopatra Cuff - This cuff is the perfect arm candy. It is chic vintage style with an abstract shape that can really step up your outfit of the day.


Luxor Long Necklace - Turquoise again...be still my heart! Gold/Silver/Torquoise? Sign me up!! I love this pendant necklace.

                                    .          

                                            

Candice also put together Gift Guides that provide you with everything you could want for that special someone at the most affordable price. 




XO.
Elizabeth
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig